Not again!

Ivan missed us, but it looks like we won’t be so lucky with Jeanne. I already took down the boards I put up for Frances & I don’t intend to put them back up, since the un-boarded windows weren’t damaged by Frances and even if we get a direct it, the winds will be much less powerful than Frances. Most likely we won’t see more than 30-50MPH winds if it follows the current predictions.

I’ve moved the small stuff off my patio & I’ll wait until tomorrow before moving the big stuff inside, based on the revised forecasts.

Comments are closed.