Developing GP2X software on an Intel Mac

I spent most of the weekend building Intel native GP2X development tools using ooPo‘s build scripts. Most of it wouldn’t build as is, so I had to do lots of manual tweaking to get it to build. I finally got a working set of tools, and my next step was to hack the script so it will build cleanly with no manual hacking. That’s a lot harder, since a lot of the problems were in scripts generated from automake. I also made the build script work on PowerPC as well as Intel Macs. I’m now able to build the GP2X tools cleanly, but there are still problems building GP2X libraries.

Comments are closed.