Apple watchers are trying to guess the meaning of “There’s something in the air” on Apple’s tantalizing Macworld banners. Here are some possibilities.
- Apple is buying Adobe and adding AIR to the iPhone and building it into OS X
- Wireless syncing of iPod & iPhone with Macs
- Rent movies wirelessly directly from the Apple TV
- Bluetooth headphones for iPod & iPhone
- Subnotebook will have built-in 3G or EVDO
- All laptops will have built-in cellular modem
- Wireless tablet Mac
- Wireless charging for iPhone & iPod
- Mobile TV on the iPhone
- Beam Technology to transfer data, faster than bluetooth
A little bird just tweeted that the macbook nano is coming.