I’ve submitted the version 1.1 update of I Can Has Cheezburger, although I doubt if it will be approved before Christmas. Rather than wait for the server-side submission API, I’ve decided to make the other improvements available.
New in this version:
- Application starts up with the last image viewed instead of starting at the beginning.
- You can create LOLs by captioning your own pictures from the camera or saved photos. Unfortunately the web side submission API isn’t ready, so you can only save them to the camera roll.
- You can now pinch zoom to resize the picture & double-tap to return to normal size.
- It will recognize LOLs that contain movies and attempt to open them in Safari, although not all of them will play on an iPhone.
- You can now email a link to a LOL.