Links for 2011-6-2 through 2011-6-4:
- mikeash.com: Friday Q&A 2011-06-03: Objective-C Blocks vs. C++0x Lambdas: Fight! Blocks are perhaps the most significant new language feature introduced by Apple in years.
- Tweetmarks Tweetmarks is a web service for setting and getting the "last read" tweet for a given Twitter user. It can be used to "sync" the reading position between multiple Twitter clients and platforms. It was created by Riverfold Software.
- [objc explain]: Classes and metaclasses Good explanation of classes & metaclasses
- Pilky.me – Dynamic Tips & Tricks with Objective-C Great article about the Objective C runtime & dynamically creating & overriding methods,
- Why You Hate Comic Sans Everyone loves to hate Comic Sans. The child-like handwriting font is so infamous, there is a movement to try to ban it. Mention its name to the common layman (aside from a preschool teacher), and you will likely get a chuckle, mention it to a trained designer, and you’ll get a look of disgust. But what exactly makes Comic Sans so horrible?
Posted by Postilicious