I Can Has Cheezburger 1.5 is now feature complete, with only a few cosmetic issues to fix before I submit it in the next few days.
New in this version:
- Use Cheezburger API to submit LOLs to ICanHasCheezburger.com
- Fixed non-working movies by embdding them in a web page, which can be clicked, rather than opening the URL directly
- It now remembers current item for all sites rather than the only last site opened.
- Rewrote XML code to use NSXMLParser rather than a document-based browser. I was already using NSXMLParser for the Cheezburger API result handling.
- Massive code cleanup.
- Images are cached for faster viewing. If we’re low on memory, cached images will be released.
- Added the new site, Once Upon A Win
- The app now shows ads from Collider. They’re hidden when the toolbar is hidden, though.